Assessment of Environmental Effects (AEE's)
Wildland Consultants has undertaken many ecological assessments for AEE's, for a wide range of proposed land uses:
- Cycleways, walking tracks and backcounty huts;
- Tourism development;
- Wind farms;
- Gas pipelines;
- Transmission lines;
- Geothermal power stations;
- Sand mining;
- Water supply dams and reservoirs;
- Farm development;
- Corrections facilities;
- Hydro-electricity generation;
- And other land uses.
These assessments have included:
- Vegetation, threatened plants, avifauna, bats, fish, and invertebrates.
- Reports and advice.
- Expert evidence for hearings, appeals and Boards of Inquiry.
- Resource Management Act assessments of effects.
- Independent ecological advice to councils and hearings commissioners.