Wildlands is a New Zealand employee-owned company. Our company is one of New Zealand’s premier ecological providers with a reputation based on outstanding services, impeccable integrity and make a real difference for people and the environment. Our company has been specialising in these areas for about 40 years and we work on and advise on large infrastructure projects, smaller community focussed projects and boutique projects across the country. We encourage the rapid development of our people through structured development programmes, mentors, regular reviews and ready access to conferences and courses for all our people.
What we offer
- Annual internal Wildlands conference.
- Career progression and mentoring by experiences principal ecologists and restoration implementation specialists.
- Internal training programmes.
- External training programmes and qualifications for restoration staff within 6 months of employment.
- Annual wellbeing allowance which you can spend on anything related to wellbeing (think yoga classes, dentist bills, new golf clubs, a spa day…. anything!)
- A flexible working culture and formal flexible working arrangements including part time working and ability to purchase extra leave.
- Encouraging and assisting with membership of relevant professional organisations.
- Recognition and celebration of service.
- We will help you to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours essential for success at each stage of your career. This includes regular development discussions, mentoring and an individual career plan.
- Structured induction process that includes:
- Health and Safety training.
- IT training.
- Job Specific training.
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme. (EAP)
- Free annual flu vaccinations.
- New graduates - will get a day off to attend your graduation.
Check out our current vacancies and how to apply.