Wildland Consultants is a progressive ecological consultancy committed to providing high quality ecological information, advice and technical services to a wide range of clients, including government departments, regional councils, district councils, large corporations, other consultancy firms, private landowners and businesses.
The company has a very strong focus on the planning and implementation of ecological restoration.
Company staff are based in Northland, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Whakatane, Gisborne, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin and work nationwide.
Read more about our services
- Assessment of Ecological Effects (AEEs)
- Ecological Evaluation
- Ecosystem Restoration & Rehabilitation
- Fauna Surveys & Monitoring
- Freshwater & Estuarine Wetlands
- Indigenous Ecosystem Processes
- Indigenous Revegetation
- Mapping & GIS Services
- Monitoring Design & Implementation
- Offshore Islands
- Pacific Islands
- Strategic Advice
- Sustainable Farm Planning
- Threatened Species
- Vegetation & Habitat Surveys
- Plant for Good